Blackboard Collaborate is our web conferencing tool. You can virtually meet with anyone in the world who as a computer and an internet connection. You can hold virtual office hours, have small group meetings, and give trainings. There are a number of useful features such as Web Tour, Application Share, Breakout rooms, media transfer, and more. All Employees have access to Blackboard Collaborate through the My UW System portal (http://my.wisconsin.edu/). Web Conferencing is found on the Employee Resources tab. Instructors can also access Blackboard Collaborate through Online Rooms in their D2L site.
- To learn more about Blackboard Collaborate go here
- Video about accessing Blackboard Collaborate via the myuwsystem portal
- Link to My UW System Portal Knowledge Base document about Blackboard Collaborate
- Link for the Session Administration System
- Link for recorded moderator training
- Add a WisLine phoneline to your Blackboard Collaborate session