Application Management involves the implementation, hosting, maintenance and support of various enterprise applications to ensure that these applications continue to meet the operational needs of the University. Some the applications included in this service are:
Product Selection – The pre-sales process of defining business requirements, managing the procurement process, evaluating solutions against the business requirements, and making recommendations to customers.
Implementation – The post-sales process of guiding a customer from sales to use of the software. This includes Requirements Analysis, Scope Analysis, Customizations, System Integrations, User Policies, User Training and Delivery
Maintenance – The modifications of a software product, after delivery, to correct faults, improve performance or add features.
Support – The process of assisting users to solve a specific problem with the software.
- Course Catalog http://www.uwc.edu/catalog/
- Course Schedules http://www.uwc.edu/academics/courses/campus-course-schedules
- Faculty Tenure Labels
- Footprints (ticketing system) https://servicecenter.uwex.uwc.edu/
- Purchasing Card (P-Card) Reconciliation application https://www.uwex.edu/gea/bussvcs/pcard/login.cfm
- Student Information System (PRISM) http://uwc.edu/prism/home
- Raiser's Edge
- UWEX Registry https://www.uwex.edu/registry/regldap/
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) Budgeting application https://www.uwex.edu/wnepprod/login_WNEP.cfm