I recently had a name change and I want my e-mail address to reflect the change. How would I get this done?

When Central IT receives a request to modify an employee's accounts (AD, E-mail etc.) due to a name change, the change must be verified with that employee's Human Resources office staff prior to completion of the request.

Once the name change has been verified by the employee's Human Resources office and HR has updated the employee's data in the HRS system, Central IT staff can then proceed to modify the employee's accounts. Please submit a request using the web form or give us a call to request the change once it's been verified on the HR side.

Human Resources Office contacts:

Human Resources Office Sharepoint Site

Faculty FAQ: