How can I access business resources from home or another remote location?

Remote Email Access

UW Colleges and UW-Extension faculty and staff can access their campus Email via Office 365 from any computer with an active Internet connection. To log into your campus Email account, open the web page When the page opens, click the Office 365 button. When prompted, enter your complete Email address as your User name (e.g.,,, and your password.

I recently had a name change and I want my e-mail address to reflect the change. How would I get this done?

When Central IT receives a request to modify an employee's accounts (AD, E-mail etc.) due to a name change, the change must be verified with that employee's Human Resources office staff prior to completion of the request.

Once the name change has been verified by the employee's Human Resources office and HR has updated the employee's data in the HRS system, Central IT staff can then proceed to modify the employee's accounts. Please submit a request using the web form or give us a call to request the change once it's been verified on the HR side.


Subscribe to RSS - eMail